Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn and Spa
100 Boyes Blvd,
Sonoma, California 95476
Med City Anesthesia Seminars is holding a block of rooms at Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn and Spa. These rooms are being held on a first-come, first-served basis at the discounted rates listed below. To guarantee your discounted rate, we suggest making your travel plans early.
The group rate is guaranteed until Friday, March 1, 2019 unless the block fills prior to that. If there are rooms available after the cutoff date, they will be available at the best rate offered at that time.
Please contact us at 1-800-558-0217 if you experience any difficulty in making your reservation (including no availability).
Click on the link below to make reservations online at a discounted rate.
Call hotel directly at 1-800-441-1414.
Must ask for Med City Anesthesia Seminars 2019 rate in order to receive this special group rate.
The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn and Spa is the ultimate elegant oasis-blessed by natural mineral hot springs in the heart of the California Wine Country. The Inn has a 40000 sq ft Willow Stream Spa and an 18-hole championship golf course that is home to the PGAs Charles Schwab Cup. For hundreds of years- ancient thermal mineral waters have graced this site. Today-the resort is proud to be one of the only luxury Spa resorts in the country with its own source of thermal mineral water.
Discounted rates are as follows:
- $259 / Fairmont Room
- $309 / Deluxe Room
- $409 / Junior Suite
- $439 / Mission Suite
Based on availability
All guest room rates are quoted exclusive of applicable state and local taxes, currently 14.25%. Taxes and Fees subject to change without prior notice.
These rates have been secured 1 day pre and 2 days post seminar dates for those looking to extend their stay. Shoulder nights based on availability.
Any individual cancellations or changes must be made at least 5 days prior to the arrival date. Any cancellations within 5 days prior to arrival will forfeit full room and tax. Any no-shows, early departures, or other reductions to length of stay from 5 days prior to arrival will also forfeit full room and tax.
- Standard check-in time is 4:00PM and check-out time is 12:00PM
Resort fee of $35 per night has been WAIVED for our group, and includes the following amenities and services:
- Unlimited basic internet access in guest rooms and resort public areas: wireless or wired (Fairmont President’s Club members receive an upgrade to premium speed internet access)
- Local and toll-free telephone calls
- Complimentary self-parking
- On-site shuttle service to Sonoma Plaza, Sonoma Golf Club (based upon availability)
- Sparkling wine arrival
- Wine Country welcome bottle of wine (in-room)
- Daily lobby wine tasting (pouring Sonoma and Napa’s finest) 4:30-5:30 pm
- Access to hotel pool (excluding Willow Stream Spa)
- Docent-led daily hikes (please refer to the Seasonal Activity Guide for complete schedule and hike descriptions)
- Daily fitness classes (please refer to the Seasonal Activity Guide for complete schedule)
- Nightly turndown service complete with bottled waters
- Business kiosk access (boarding pass printing and internet access)
- Complimentary use of resort bikes
- Complimentary access to thousands of newspapers and magazines including USA Today and The Washington Post via PressReader
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) – San Francisco International Airport is approximately 60 miles from Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn and Spa.
All companies are available at San Francisco International Airport. Below are a few of the examples of National Car Companies available.
- Hertz: 1-800-654-3131
- Enterprise: 1-800-264-6350
Limousine service is offered in the Sonoma region by:
- California Wine Tours: 1-800-294-6386
- Pure Luxury: 1-800-626-5466