Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock
90 Ridge Trail Dr
Sedona, Arizona 86351
Med City Anesthesia Seminars is holding a block of rooms at Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock. These rooms are being held on a first-come, first-served basis at the discounted rates listed below. To guarantee your discounted rate, we suggest making your travel plans early.
The group rate is guaranteed until Monday, April 22, 2019 unless the block fills prior to that. If there are rooms available after the cutoff date, they will be available at the best rate offered at that time.
Please contact us at 1-800-558-0217 if you experience any difficulty in making your reservation (including no availability).
Click on the link below to make reservations online at a discounted rate.
Call hotel directly at 1-877-273-3762.
Group Code: MEDCIT
Nestled along the Red Rock Scenic Byway, the gateway to Sedona, Hilton Sedona at Bell Rock offers a respite where guests can continue their journey toward escape, healing and renewal. With sweeping views of the iconic Bell Rock, Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock is the only resort in Sedona offering a full-service spa and an adjacent 18-hole championship golf course. Guests have access to swimming pools and hot tubs, a fitness center and the 25,000-square-foot eforea spa, where treatments incorporate organic, locally sourced ingredients. What’s more, this Hilton outpost – which participates in the brand’s Hilton Honors loyalty program – offers two on-site eateries, including The Grille at Shadow Rock, an upscale grill with Southwestern dishes and Blue Water Cafe. After filling up, retreat to one of the property’s luxurious accommodations. Each guest room and suite features soothing colors, local artwork and natural elements like wood and granite, plus a gas fireplace, a kitchenette, an HD TV, a balcony or patio and internet access. Then, head off-site to snap pictures of Sedona’s famous red rocks at Red Rock State Park, which sits approximately 17 miles away.
Discounted rates are as follows:
- $219 / King Deluxe Room w/ Balcony or Patio
- $239 / One Bedroom Suite Queen/Queen
Based on availability
All guest room rates are quoted exclusive of applicable state and local taxes.
These rates have been secured 3 days pre and post seminar dates for those looking to extend their stay.
To confirm a sleeping room within our group block, the sleeping room must be secured with a valid credit card along with a first night’s room and tax deposit. To avoid a late cancellation charge or no-show charge of one night’s room and tax, reservations must be cancelled 21 days prior to arrival.
- Standard check-in time is 4:00PM and check-out time is 11:00AM
Resort fee has been reduced for our group to $10 per night, and includes the following amenities and services:
- Wi-Fi internet access in guestrooms and lobby
- Access to the Sedona Athletic Club
- 15% discount on signature eforea spa services
- 10% discount at the Pro Shop of the Sedona Golf Resort
- Unlimited local and 800 telephone access
- Use of guest laundry facilities
- Complimentary parking
- Outdoor Warrior Pit Fitness Facility
- Pink Adventure Group for jeep and recreational activity planning
- 3 pools: Cascades Pool and the spa lap pool
- 2 hot tubs
- Mountain Bike Repair and Cleaning Station
- Hi Powered Viewing Binocculars
- Pet friendly
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) – Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is approximately 110 miles from Hilton Sedona at Bell Rock.
- Flagstaff Pulliam Airport (FLG) – Flagstaff Pulliam Airport is approximately 35 miles from Hilton Sedona at Bell Rock.
Major companies are available at both airports. Below are a few of the examples of National Car Companies available.
- Hertz: 1-800-654-3131
- Enterprise: 1-800-264-6350