The Samoset Resort on the Ocean
220 Warrenton St, Rockport, ME 04856
Med City Anesthesia Seminars is holding a block of rooms at The Samoset Resort on the Ocean. These rooms are being held on a first-come, first-served basis at the discounted rates listed below. To guarantee your discounted rate, we suggest making your travel plans early.
The group rate is guaranteed until August 16, 2019 unless the block fills prior to that. If there are rooms available after the cutoff date, they will be available at the best rate offered at that time.
Please contact us at 1-800-558-0217 if you experience any difficulty in making your reservation (including no availability).
Click on the link below to make reservations online at a discounted rate.
Call hotel directly at 1-800-341-1650.
Must ask for Med City Anesthesia Seminars rate in order to receive this special group rate.
Cradled between lush green hills and the blue waters of Penobscot Bay, The Samoset Resort on the Ocean, welcomes guests to a beautifully-restored landmark spread across 230 oceanside acres. This AAA Four-Diamond resort continues the tradition of gracious hospitality established over a century ago along with luxurious accommodations and world-class amenities that allow guests to enjoy this coastal Maine resort from season to season.
Located in the tranquil town of Rockport, Maine just south of Camden, and approximately 70 miles from Acadia National Park, the Samoset has played host to families, celebrities and politicians alike, with signature hospitality that has made this hotel one of New England’s premier resorts.
Samoset Resort on the Ocean boasts an 18-hole championship PGA golf course, widely acclaimed as one of the top courses in America. Each guest room features a private balcony or terrace overlooking the ocean or golf course. For a unique hideaway at the ocean’s edge, this Maine hotel has the dramatic Flume Cottage, a two-bedroom bungalow just off the 15th fairway. The Samoset offers wonderful guest amenities, including a state-of-the-art health club, indoor and outdoor heated pools, tennis and basketball, and wireless Internet connection throughout the resort.
For dining, guests at Samoset Resort on the Ocean can turn to the culinary inspirations of La Bella Vita Ristorante and Enoteca Lounge. Located next to the resort’s 200,000-gallon “zero-entry” pool and sun deck, the Splash Pool Bar offers a tempting menu of lighter fare and flavorful libations ideal after a swim or a casual al fresco lunch. And if you’re hitting the links at Samoset’s 18-hole championship golf course, the Clubhouse Grille charms resort guests and golfers alike with its light lunch fare and bar service.
Discounted rates are as follows:
- $199 / Run of House Room (King or 2 Queen)
Based upon availability
Hotel’s room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes (currently 9%) in effect at the time of check-in.
These rates have been secured 3 days pre and post seminar dates for those looking to extend their stay.
Please note that resort guests must provide notice of cancellation by 4:00 pm at least 7 days prior to the arrival date at the resort to avoid a cancellation fee equal to one night’s lodging and tax. Early checkouts prior to the scheduled departure date will incur a $100 fee.
- Standard check-in time is 4:00PM and check-out time is 11:00AM
- Hotel provides complimentary self parking and 24-hour valet service
Resort fee has been reduced for our group to $15 per room, per night and includes the following amenities and services:
- Access to Samoset Kids Club
- Access to the business center
- Concierge service
- Full-service healthclub including indoor pool, hot tub, steam saunas, strength room, group fitness room, cardio theater, and classes
- Hot tub and fire pit
- In-room bottled water upon arrival
- In-room coffee with Keurig coffee maker
- Self and Valet Parking
- Spectacular 200,000-gallon zero-entry swimming pool and multi-tier pool deck
- Ultimate Backyard – tennis, basketball, outdoor pool, shuffleboard, volleyball, badminton, croquet, horseshoes, playground and nine-hole disc golf course
- Unlimited local and toll free calls
- Wireless Internet in hotel guest rooms and public spaces where available
- 18-hole championship golf course, ranked among the best in Maine
- Custom trip planning for small groups
- Four Distinctive Restaurants and Lounges
- In-Room Dining
- Laundry and Valet Service
- Samoset Scoring School offering private and group golf instruction with PGA professionals
- Tennis sessions with a USPTR-certified professional (summer only)
- The Spa at the Samoset
- Portland International Jetport (PWM) – Portland International Jetport is approximately 85 miles from The Samoset Resort on the Ocean. Portland International Jetport
- Bangor International Airport (BGR) – Bangor International Airport is approximately 65 miles from The Samoset Resort on the Ocean. Bangor International Airport
- Knox County Regional Airport (RKD) – Knox County Regional Airport is approximately 5 miles from The Samoset Resort on the Ocean.
All companies are available at Portland International Jetport. Below are a few of the examples of National Car Companies available.
- Budget: 1-207-874-7500
- Enterprise: 1-207-615-0030
- Avis: 1-207-874-7500
- Hertz: 1-207-774-6391
Amtrak runs a train called the Downeaster that starts in Boston, Massachusetts and goes as far north as Brunswick, Maine, about 1 hour 15 minutes from The Samoset Resort on the Ocean. Amtrak Downeaster
Car and Limo Service: